Skype
torstenpower

Chompy Chompy

This game is fantastically made. Love the art style.

Dig2China Dig2China

Actually a pretty fun game. Love the music and the whole concept is pretty good. Also like the little cartoony cut scenes. I'm guessing you've made this game for IOS/ Android as the mouse cursor doesn't react to the buttons. Apart from a few mechanical issues, I like the game. Good work guys.

Windows xq SP1 Windows xq SP1

Terrible quality. Not funny at all, completely unoriginal and worst of all, just terribly made. You clearly haven't put any effort into this "game" whatsoever. People like you don't deserve to be aloud to post on this website.

Ultimate Frontier Ultimate Frontier

Awesome game. Love the gameplay, the music, the mechanics and the art style. Great job.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Thanks a lot!

Torture My Girlfriend Torture My Girlfriend

This is fucked up.

Walk the earth Walk the earth

I like the music and the game concept is kinda cool I guess but it doesn't seem finished and there is a lack of features.

Don't go in the water Don't go in the water

Kinda cool. Love the music and the art style is pretty funky. Could add a few more features though and the game seems very unfinished. My advice would be to work on this for more time, before you release it.

Ressurection666 responds:

I have a lot more planned for the game, the main reason I uploaded it now was for feedback on the game so far. I have enemies to add as well as an upgrade system and lots more levels.

POOPER POOPER

Fun and very creative. Especially like the nyan cat bonus level but becomes slightly repetitive after a while.

rhys510 responds:

yea i know but thats why i put in the scoreboard :P